Delivery and Returns
JW Anderson offers complimentary standard shipping. All the alternative delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping costs may vary depending on the size, weight, and destination of your chosen items.
DHL EXPRESS: Delivery within 2-4 days.
DHL STANDARD: Delivery within 5-7 days
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch and selected carriers are subject to change. JW Anderson cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payment approval, though we will try to minimise any potential delays.
Orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. In certain circumstances our delivery partner may provide you with the following optional services when delivering your order, such as: (a) signature release: opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and/or (b) leave with neighbour, reception or security: re-directing the delivery to a neighbour, reception or security; and/or (c) reschedule a new delivery date: selecting a delivery date that best suits you; and/or (d) re-directing to a collection point: collecting your package from a collection point nearby. By selecting any of these services provided by our delivery partner, including through any default preferences you may have selected with our delivery partner separately, you acknowledge and agree that JW Anderson shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may result from delivering your order in accordance with your request.
All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
The Product(s) ordered will be at your risk from the time of delivery or collection (as the case may be). Ownership of the Product(s) ordered will also pass to you on delivery or collection (as the case may be), provided full payment of all sums due in respect of the Product(s), including any delivery charges, has been received.
Returned Products must conform to our returns policy below.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
- Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags and intact ‘do not remove’ tag;
- footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box;
- if the Product comes with a security tag this should be left on;
- hosiery should only be returned if it is unopened and is in its original package;
- and lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own lingerie garments.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).
You cannot cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
- Any Products that have been personalised or made to your own bespoke specifications unless such Products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered (see Returns and refunds for customised Products below for more information);
- earrings of any type including costume or fine jewellery (see Returns and refunds of jewellery below for more information);
- and any garments or cosmetics Products that have had a hygiene label or seal removed or broken.
Free Returns Pick Up
We are pleased to offer a free returns collection service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy. Our free returns is in addition to your statutory right to cancel which is explained in further detail our the Terms and Conditions.
You can request a return within 14 days of your delivery date. To book a free returns pick-up:
- Go to 'My Orders & Returns' in your JW Anderson account and select your order.
- Choose a return 'By courier' and select the item(s) for return.
- Confirm your pick up address and a convenient collection time.
We will send you a collection confirmation email with all the details you'll need to complete the return. Please note: we can only offer a free returns pick up from the same country/region your order was delivered to.
What happens next? Prepare your package with the returns documents enclosed in your order.
- Attach the Return Label, and a signed Return Note if you received one, to the outside of your box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the box and leave it open for the courier to check the contents.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.
Need to reschedule your collection? Head to ‘My Orders & Returns’ in your JW Anderson account.
Depending on where you live, you may be entitled to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs). If you choose this option you will be refunded the full price for the Product(s) (subject to our Returns Policy) and the cost of standard delivery but you will be liable for the organisation and cost of returning the Product(s) to us.
Please view our Terms and Conditions for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our customer service team at email@example.com for assistance.
If any Product you order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you or has developed a fault, you may have one or more legal remedies available to you, depending on when you make us aware of the problem, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product was delivered damaged or faulty or has developed a fault, you should inform us as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your name, address and order reference. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.